Gore Park Lofts. Pre-Construction in Hamilton
- Project Name: Gore Park Lofts
- Builders: Scholar Properties Ltd. and Effort Trust
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2020
- Address: 121 King Street East, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, L8N 1A9
- City: Hamilton
- Main Intersection: King Street E & Catharine St N
- Architect: Thier + Curran Architects Inc.
- Property Type: Mid Rise
- Building Size: 6 Stories
- Number Of Units: 40
- Nearby Parks: Gore Park
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Authenticity is about being real and existing from a point of strength and certainty. Gore Park Lofts will transform a century old building at 121 King Street East into the pinnacle of trendy housing in Downtown Hamilton. The one and two bedroom lofts will range from 553 – 906 sq. ft. and will show-off the building’s real history with exposed utilities in the ceilings and reclaimed original brickwork.
Duralox Anti-Scratch Vinyle Flooring, Cabinetry - Egger-Style wood based Panels, Kitchen Sink - Under-mount stainless steel sink, Miroiln - Azzura Austin, skirted bathtub, Cabano Vero Single hole sink faucet with drain, Kitchen Backsplash 3"x6" Tile, LED Lighting, 4"x 16" Porcelain Tiles in Bathroom, Bathroom, and Kitchen Counter-tops - Quartz, Under-mount sink in bathroom, Cabano Urban PB Tub/Shower Set, Cabano Vero Single hole sink faucet with drain, American Standard Studio Flowise Toilet, Indoor and secure bike parking, Smart metering for efficient utility usage